Watch these 5 TED Talks and stay productive this month:
1. How To Save The World (Or At Least Yourself) From Bad Meetings – David Grady
Inefficient meetings are making employees seriously unhappy. David Grady discusses how to save yourself from this epidemic plaguing the workplace.
2. Forget Multitasking, Try Monotasking – Paolo Cardini
Monotasking…how could anyone suggest such a thing?! Surely, it’s multitasking all the way? Product Designer, Paolo Cardini questions the efficiency of our multitasking habits and suggests another style of working.
3. 10 Top Time-Saving Tech Tips – David Pogue
Are you a user of laptops, smartphones or cameras? David Pogue can make your life a lot more efficient with these 10 time-saving tips.
4. Got a Meeting? Take a Walk – Nilofer Merchant
If someone wants to schedule a one-on-one meeting with you, suggest going for a walk. Nilofer Merchant discusses how this will increase your creativity as well as bettering your health.
5. How to Succeed? Get More Sleep – Arianna Huffington
Instead of staying up later to get more done, try getting more sleep and become happier and more productive. Arianna Huffington shares her experience of the power of a good night’s sleep.
What’s your top tips to staying productive on the run up to Christmas? Tweet us @OregaOffices