Wondering what makes MediaCityUK as a business hub so special? Here is our top 10 list:
1. A Great atmosphere
There's always something happening in MediaCity - from ice skating to pop-up Tiki bars to the Monthly Farmer's Market held in the Piazza.
2. it is on the Waterfront
Isn’t it beautiful?! Your clients will be impressed, too.
3. it looks like this at night
4. a fantastic mixture of creative and digital companies
The start-up scene is booming and it’s home to the BBC and ITV studios!
5. It’s close to both the Traffords
The Trafford Centre for all your shopping & leisure needs and the Old Trafford for all the Man. United fans.
6. public transport is great
10 minutes to Manchester City Centre and 25 minutes to Manchester Airport.
7. the area provides a unique networking opportunity
From multinational companies to start-ups, there are a diverse range of businesses clustered in the area.
8. ...And ALL the awesome restaurants and bars
From eateries on the canal to boutique cafes to the exclusive members only bar, ‘On the 7th’ there are plenty of places for you to entertain your clients.
9. Because of the Culture scene
Take your clients to a night of culture at The Lowry Theatre that shows everything from musical theatre to poetry and comedy.
10. Orega's serviced offices in MediaCity's Blue Tower
Why wouldn’t you want to move into Orega MediaCity!?
Make the first step to growing your business in MediaCity by booking a tour: