How do you know if your company needs a Virtual Office or Serviced Office space?
There are 7 questions you will need to consider to making the choice between a Serviced Office and a Virtual Office:
1. What is your budget?
- Virtual Offices are a low investment option only costing between £39 and £89 per month.
- Serviced Offices can range from £200 to £1000 per person per month, depending on the location and quality of the office space.
2. How big is your company?
- Virtual Offices provide a prestigious image for any company, but are ideal for start-ups.
- Serviced Office suites are suited to companies from 2 to 100+ people. They are flexible so you can gain more space when you need it, rather than paying for unnecessary space.
3. Where do you want to work?
- With a Virtual Office you can work from anywhere – home, on the move or abroad, all whilst presenting a city centre address.
- If you only need one central location then a Serviced Office will work perfectly for you business, but whilst still having access to our nationwide business lounges when needed.
4. How quickly do you need to be set-up?
- If you need your business address to be set-up quickly, Orega can set up your Virtual Office within 24hrs.
- If you are looking to move into a Serviced Office we can move you in a week, after your contracts are signed.
5. What sort of facilities do you need?
- If you only need basic facilities, such as a receptionist, business lounge or admin services, they are available with a Virtual Office.
- A Serviced Office offers your business everything above and more, including furnishings, kitchens and enterprise grade IT, to help you be more productive.
6. What is your growth plan?
- A virtual office is useful if you want to increase your market share. Multiple Virtual Offices in different cities make you appear ‘local’ to that market.
- If you want to expand your physical team and business, a Serviced Office can be expanded quickly and you only pay for the space you use.
7. Where do you want to meet your clients?
- With a Virtual Office you can hire out our nationwide meetings rooms for business meetings, giving you a professional image.
- If you have a Serviced Office with us, you have access to our nationwide rooms and an extra 8 free hours of international meeting room time with the ABCN.
Want to know more? Tweet us @OrgeaOffices!